cameron highlands

Today, I want to share my experience on the cameron highlands for 3 days 2 nights on 17/11/2018 until 19/11/2018. On the first day, i and my family was visited a tea plantation to try some tea and eat some delicious cake at there. Besides that I had the opportunity to take pictures with my family as a memorial of the cameron highlands.
On the next day, We went to the Brinchang night market known as “Pasar malam” near Star Regency Hotel.  It normally opens on Fridays and Saturdays but during Malaysian school holidays, it opens every night.  Local produce like strawberries, vegetables, and fruits were sold in abundance at the night market.  There were also many stores selling vegetable fritters, crab fritters and prawn fritters. One thing to try was the corn with the white kernels. 
For the last day, Before we going home my family and I visited strawberry fields where when in strawberry fields I could feel the experience of picking fresh strawberries. For your information our family stayed at the Homestay Noraini for rest and sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIPHTHONG

Video public speaking

CAMPAIGN