About Myself




HELLO, LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

Asalammualikum,My name is muhammad amirul naim bin muhammad ramli.Im from kuala lumpur and im 18 years old.i am third child of four siblings .im staying at Bukit Jalil jalan bukit jalil indah .im studying at IKM Kuala Lumpur and im studying in Diploma Competency Electric (PW4).








MY FAMILY

my father 's name muhammad ramli bin saleh is 45 years old working as a police and my mother name is rasilah binti omar aged 43 working sewing. has four children .The first son named ahmad taqiudin bin muhammad ramli was 25 years old as a furniture designer. Named nur syahira binti muhammad ramli studying at 20 year old polytechnic .the third is muhammad amirul naim bin muhammad ramli and the fourth child named muhammad loqman judge muhammad ramli is 16 years old still at school smk bukit jalil

this is a family picture

My personal thing 

today I will share my personal matters. My personal stuff likes listening to songs during my free time, the music I'm interested in is rock, rap, and jazz. My favorite food and drink is chicken fried rice and milo ice. Besides, I also like sports to take care of my health, likes that I like are takraw, volleyball, football and ping pong. I also love to travel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIPHTHONG

Video public speaking

CAMPAIGN